Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Master Bedroom Update

  We recently got a new king mattress (finally!) and found a beauty of a bed frame at an estate sale. Wonderful happenings such as this call for a revamp of our master bedroom!  Sadly, I don't have any before pictures, but it was a sad state as far as my decorating went. I am still wanting to add something above the headboard but the pitch of the roof has me stumped as to what would look best. I was thinking a basket with a low profile, perhaps? When I find the perfect item, I will update this post.  The bed frame is Stanley and we got it for about 1/10th of what it is actually worth. Best day ever.


 *Swoon!* Look at that detail.


That is all I have for now until I find the perfect piece to put above the bed. 
Thanks for stopping in! :)



-Leigh


Linking Up With:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. You found a stunning bed and you are so right, the detail is so beautiful. What a fabulous find. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marty! We couldn't believe how lucky we got with it! Nothing better than when treasure hunting pays off. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your words, I really do appreciate them!