Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Hunting Lodge Themed Christmas




Hi friends!
I am really excited to share with you what our main Christmas vignette looks like. The "theme" of it wasn't planned at all, it just so happened that the parts just fell into place. I used things I already had and just tweaked them to make it work. It's nice when that happens, isn't it?! :)  My theme is very lodge-like, rustic, and just a whole lot of fun!  This area I am showing you is in our living room near the television and what the seating faces, so it's the main show. In another post I'll show you decorating around other parts of the house. Beware, this post has a whole stinking lot of photos. I hope you enjoy. :)



























Phew! If you stuck around through all that, I thank you! :) I really like how vintage boxes of ammo, antlers and plaid luggage get me in the Christmas mood!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is having fun getting ready for Christmas. Take care!


-Leigh



Partying With:

4 comments:

  1. This table is so very lovely! Soooo many sweet litlle details. I love them all!
    Have a happy holiday season and all my best from Austria
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these gorgeous ideas. The vintage scales look so cool like that! Thanks for sharing your post at the Say G'day link up. I love it!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really fun! I like the sleigh bell garland! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog post. Thanks for sharing :)

    Hi, I am from Simakpedia, just share article for you. Please visit..

    https://spradz.com/app/processor/OJYEBemUtpctGwTmWODzs6jP1eEh9UrQ

    https://spradz.com/app/processor/48yCHNkPZXBXJdI5okyaoE22dtlK7tFf

    See you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words, I really do appreciate them!