Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Tree O' Christmas Tree

One of these years I will choose a real tree...but not this year. :) I love how rustic and smell-goody real trees are but I also love how easy a faux tree is and how predictable the shape of it is.
Maybe next year we will have one of each. :)

As for what's on the tree itself, well, it's truly a mixture of the ornaments that tell the story of our lives...a bowling ball and pin ornament for that summer we did a couples bowling league...a goldfish ornament for the fish I had in my college dorm room days...a Lady and the Tramp Hallmark my husband gave me on our first Christmas as a couple. Just little nuggets to think so fondly about while putting up the tree every year. :)

 And of course, you can't have a burlap tree without a twine wrapped monogram. :)





I hope you are staying warm!

-Leigh



Linking Up With:


DIYShowOff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words, I really do appreciate them!