Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas in the Country Front Porch


Hi folks! I went ahead and got started decorating for Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I love Thanksgiving- it's my favorite holiday after all, but it being a week later this year I didn't want to miss out on precious time of seeing our first house all spiffed up for Christmas! :)

               

 For these wreaths, I just reused my fall wreaths and made a bow from adorable ribbon I found at Michael's along with some festive greens.
 I added different colors and types of ornaments to one wire lantern and a pine cone to the smaller one.

The step-back view! :)


Thanks for stopping in! I have inside decorations to share with you soon! 

-Leigh


Linking Up With:

4 comments:

  1. I love your porch! and those lanterns are awesome....Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Love your wreaths!! Now following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much and thanks for following along! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your words, I really do appreciate them!